Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slow Down

Hello to my fellow followers.  I apologize again for the lengthy break in between these blogs.  I find that blogging is more difficult than I imagined.  I've been traveling so much I've barely had time to take a breather.  But finally things are slowing down.  I have yet to tell you about the rest of my adventures in OZ and my recent trip to New Zealand.  Besides having limited access to internet, the number of pictures to filter through is just an undertaking I haven't had the urge to tackle.  Now that I have 3 days off of work and the Thanksgiving/Christmas season coming I'm sure I'll be able to fit in a few sessions of quiet time to sit down and write about my adventures.  Keep your eyes peeled for the next blog by the end of the week :)

Love and Blessings to you all!

P.S. Here's a peek of one of the places I stayed at in Surfer's Paradise.  Hilarious advertisement if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment