Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Highlight of the day

Apparently I can't keep up with this blog because it's just too much effort to catch up on everything I've been doing these past few months.  I've traveled up and down the coast of Australia as well as part of the west coast.  I've even traveled to New Zealand.  That's a lot of stories, experiences, etc.  I find it easier to post how I'm feeling on Facebook than a blog.  So instead of trying to catch up with the stories and adventures I've had, perhaps I shall try to update every few days with a quick highlight of my day.  It's quick, easy and will probably suite my lifestyle since I work 8+ hours everyday.  I'll also try to post a photo with the daily happenings.  Keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow's happenings :)

P.S. Much love and blessings to all of you that have been following me along the way. I appreciate all the prayers, love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment